Harry F. Miller is currently in the Beaufort County Detention Center for 8 counts of Criminal Sexual Conduct with Minors, he has 10 warrants out of VA, and possible 2 other states. Harry F. Miller is a con-man, he lied to everyone, he cheated, stole, and betrayed all who knew him.
If you were a victim, or you know someone who was a victim of Harry Miller, please, please go to the authorities. Let's make sure all the innocent get help and justice, and that we keep this sorry excuse of a man off the streets and away from children.
Harry F. Miller has lived in many states, and possibly several countries, he is a former US Marine, he has done this for most of his life. It's never to late to come forward with the truth, we can keep him off our streets, we owe it to all the children to keep pedifiles, and molestors away from our children.
http://secure.floridakeys.com/keysnews/enews/citizenpdf/Citizen072508-71CB3C0B-5603-4889-9F98-A2293DA2CD37.pdf
10 comments:
The word about him needs to get out to everyone he has been in contact with. He has lived in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Michigan, Florida and who knows how many other places. He preys on women and children and is a violent, violent man. It needs to be assured that he is never a free man again and the only way to do that is to get as many people to come forward as possible. I beg as well - if he has ever hurt you or you suspect that he has hurt your children report it immediately.
HOLS ESTE SR AHORA ESTA VIVIENDO EN ASUNCION PARAGUAY Y POR FAVOR SI PUEDEN HACER LLEGAR ESTOS A LAS AUTORIDADES DE ESE PAI O A ALGUN MEDIO DE COMUNICACION SI REALMENTE ES PELIGROSO.
This guy's my father. Never met him. I'd like more info on him and any other children he might have.
I was married to him for 4 years. I really don't know how I got out alive.
John I can get you contact info for him. I believe he has a daughter. Email me if you like, lorel68@yahoo.com
I still can't believe this it shocks me so much when the FBI called my cell phone I handed it straight to mom we thought it was some sick joke. Holly and him used to keep my brother and me all the time hell we were all family they were second parents to us. Thank god nothing happened to us but I'm thanking god holly was always around with us.
I was locked up with this guy at allendale. He is a class a piece of crap. He brags about all the victims he's had. He thinks he's done nothing wrong. He tries to manipulate his way into everything. I've tried to find out more info on him to tell people inside but for some reason scdc is protecting him and won't show any info on him on the scdc website. He is a sick bastard. He is at mcdougal corr. Inst now. Don't worry when he gets close they will evaluate him and he will fail because he is the definition of a predator. He will be involuntarily committed for a very long time.
Let’s keep him in prison where he belongs. He bragged to me about a young boy going missing in Beaufort SC, while he was a marine there. He said he was part of the search crew, they never found him. I believe he did something to this little boy. I told the police, but nothing was done. He is a predator who has hurt small children from infants to pre teens.
Post a Comment